The UNEVOC Centre, Yaba College of Technology, invite participation from students in a Poetry Competition for World Youth Skills Day 2019 event. The theme of this year’s event is Innovative and Entrepreneurial Skills for Development. The poetry competition is a challenge that gives students the opportunity to create, publish and exhibit a poem inspired by YCT UNEVOC WYSD Theme.
Requirement & Competition rules:
• Your poem should focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and skill
• Poem must be in English, unpublished, and not more than 50 lines in length
• There is no entry charge or fee, it is free
Submit your entries to:
• WhatsApp +234 8090646752;
• UNEVOC Centre, 3rd Floor, 7 Storey Building, Yaba College of Technology.
Note: Justify your composition in few sentences. The best entry as determined by a team of professionals would be given a worldwide recognition.
June 15, 2019